No Products in the Cart
Cashmere is a beautiful and luxurious yarn.
With proper care, It can last a lifetime and be an essential piece
in your wardrobe.
If you notice any fluff gathering (pilling), simply use our Cashmere Comb to gently brush these away. We advise hand washing to keep cashmere at its best, or dry cleaning.
To store, fold your cashmere rather than hang it. If possible, keep it in a garment bag or even a pillow case to protect your beautiful cashmere. To help keep moths at bay, place our cedar balls among folded garments. Keep the balls in their pouch to avoid staining the clothes.
1. Prepare a solution of warm water and a delicate washing product. Turn your cashmere inside out.
2. Immerse the cashmere and squeeze the suds gently through the fabric. Try not to rub or stretch it and leave it to soak for around 15 minutes.
3. Rinse the garment in clean, lukewarm water until it runs clear, showing no signs of detergent.
4. Dry your cashmere by rolling it in a towel and squeezing out any excess water. Do not wring the garment as it may stretch.
5. Reshape your cashmere and lay it flat on a towel to air-dry naturally. Do not hang or place on direct heat.
6. Once dry, use a cool iron to remove any creases by gently pressing the garment and enjoy your cashmere!