We may use personal information provided by you in order to conduct appropriate anti-fraud checks. Personal information that you provide may be disclosed to a credit reference or fraud prevention agency, which may keep a record of that information. This is done only to confirm your identity - a credit check is not performed and your credit rating is unaffected.
The information that we collect from you may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside the European Economic Area ("EEA"). It may also be processed by staff operating outside the EEA who work for Les 100 Ciels.. Such processing may, for example, be required in order to fulfill your order, process your payment details or provide support services.
We will do our utmost to protect your personal data. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to safeguard against unauthorised access.
We may disclose your personal information to any of our group of companies. We may also disclose your personal information to third parties:
- in the event that Les 100 Ciels sells or buys any business or assets;
- if Les 100 Ciels or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data which we hold about our customers may be one of the transferred assets; or
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our terms of; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Les 100 Ciels, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction
If you wish to access and amend or delete the details you have submitted to Les 100 Ciels you may do so by contacting us via the e-mail address or mailing address given below. Our security procedures mean that we may request proof of identity before we reveal information.
You have the right to erase any personal data processed by Les 100 Ciels at any time except for the following situations
- You have an ongoing matter with Customer Service
- You have an open order which has not yet been shipped or partially shipped
- You have an unsettled debt with Les 100 Ciels, regardless of the payment method
- If you are suspected or have misused our services within the last four years
- If you have made any purchase, we will keep your personal data in connection to your transaction for bookkeeping rules
We are always pleased to hear from our customers (even if it is a complaint!). We are always grateful for any time you spend providing us with the knowledge we need to ensure our customers are completely satisfied - we want you to return to the site and to recommend us to your friends and family. If you have any questions or feedback about this statement, or if you would like us to stop processing your information, please do not hesitate to contact a customer service member of the Les 100 Ciels team, who will be happy to answer any questions you may have.
You can either contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
by telephone at 020 3819 0983
You can also write to us at :
Neo-Concept UK Ltd
20 South Molton Street